Wednesday, 20 May 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 5 - Sketch

I really enjoyed making this card as it features one of my favourite Tilda images.  I used Tilda as a Butterfly and coloured her in copics and used Shimmerz Bubblegum around the edges of the wings.  I mounted her onto card from Pieces of Me called Watermelon which I cut with my scalloped square nestie.

The plain dp is also from Pieces of Me - Watermelon, the embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's and the patterned dp is from Blossoms and Butterflies paper stack. The flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams - Juicy and the leaves I cut out using my Xcut leaf punch out of Sissix adhesive card.  The sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy General Sayings Collection and the gems are from Papercellar.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Mina said...

beautiful card, lovely colours and I love your Prima flowers...thanks for joining in the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails