Friday, 8 May 2009

SATURDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE 49

I've started to really love using my Magnolia Tilda stamps.  I coloured this Tilda with promarkers, cut her out and using sticky pads stuck her to a circle with was cut out from a piece of 12x12 cardstock called The Sharon Ann delightful collection Blue Blossoms and was also used for the main backing.  The embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's and the scalloped edge was cut using my Stampin' Up scallop cutter using card from my stash.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams and the ribbon was given to me in a RAK.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

LINDA said...

What an adorable card.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda

Sandra said...

Glad you like the Sketch Sat DT cards so much. Yours is adorable too.
Thanks for joining in with the fun this week.
Sandra x

helen said...

awww this is sooo cute and those papers are scrummy
hugs
helen x

Saskia said...

Lovely card.... so sweet and beautiful!

Greetings,
Saskia

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful colours and Tilda is looking fab.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails