Thursday, 28 May 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 11 - Sketch by Kathy

For this lovely stamped image I have from the Country Cousins collection called Country Garden I have coloured her in using my copics.  The dark blue dp is called Boogieboard Stitches from kimemories.com, the flowery dp and leaf dp are both from the Pocket Full of Posies paper stack from DCWV and the embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's.  The large flower is made up from flowers from my stash and the 2 blue single flowers were sent to me in a RAK from my friend Wynneth.  The brads are from Papermania, the pearl gems are from Hobbycraft and the pink corner which I thought would match the coloured flowers in the image are from a Scrapbook Kit from Papercellar.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable image and a great card!

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful..
Hugs, Linda

Lilian said...

Beauiful card and gorgeous coloring!
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too :) Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful image.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails