Monday, 18 May 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 30 - Friendship Card

I was so pleased to have had my new Whiff of Joy Summer Kit come through my door on Saturday so straight away I mounted them and stamped a few images off and decided I would use this one for this challenge.

A very dear friend at work whom I have worked with for nearly 15 years will be leaving in June to hopefully move down to Cornwall and thought instead of a leaving card from me a card like this would be more appropriate.

I used my new copic ciao markers to colour her in, then cut her out using my curved rectangle nestie.  I also used the same nestie set for the embossed polka dot card from Silly Monkey's and mounted both with sticky pads.  The dp is from the DCWV Spring Glitter Stack.  The flowers are artificial flowers from Hobbycraft which my friend Samantha gave me the idea for as well as ending me some in a RAK.  The sentiment is from the Circle of Friendship stamps from Stampin' Up and the ribbon also came from Samantha in the same RAK.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Samantha said...

A fantastic card Jayne. I'm so jealous, I've not received my summer stamp kit yet!
Glad you like the ribbon and flowers.

Sam xx

helen said...

just beautiful, gorgeous colours and fabulous colourwork
hugs
helen x

Jane Carroll said...

stunning card jayne

i sooo wish i'd ordered this kit now :(

hugs jane x

Rach said...

a beautiful card sweetie, you have made a gorgeous friendship card. thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails