Tuesday, 26 May 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 31 - Sketch by Heather

What a lovely sketch this was to interpret.  I used one of my new stamps from the Summer collection and coloured her in with my copics.  I then cut her out with my curved rectangle Nestie and mounted with sticky pads.  The blue dp is from DCWV Spring Stack, the green circle dp is from Stampin' Up, the blue embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkeys and both the plain blue and plain green card is from Crafters Companion.

The flowers are Prima and the brads and gems are both Papermania.  I also used a Sentiment from the same summer collection.

2 comments:

FionaJ said...

Fab Card, those images are just great to colour aren't they, already looking forward to the autumn set, and the new set 3 gg's.

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful image and love those colours.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails