Wednesday, 10 June 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - R is for Roses

What a lovely challenge this is.  I used my Tilda with Roses stamp from the Chasing Butterflies collection and coloured her in using my copics.  I then distressed with Tattered Rose distressed ink and used my Stampin' Up scalloped edge cutter to cut her out.

The dp is from the Papermania Signature Range called Blueberry Hill, the ribbon is from my stash and the pink roses I bought from Gardenlands (not sure who makes them).  For a bit of glimmer I painted some Shimmerz Blingz Pixie Dust onto the Tilda roses.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

just perfect Jayne

love the image - very sweet

hugs jane x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

beautiful card love the shimmer on the roses x
thank you for joining us on abc this week

strawberry fields said...

Gorgeous card. Such pretty roses and a great image
fiona x

Helen said...

Pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

stampingheaven said...

Beautiful card she is adorable, Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails