Friday, 12 June 2009

Copic Creations meets Sketch Saturday

This is the first time I have ever combined one of my creations so here goes.  I have used it for challenge 5 over at Copic Creations which was to create colour on clear/transparent things and I also used it for sketch 54 created by Mandy over on Sketch Saturday.

I used my latest Magnolia image Tilda in the Sea, coloured her with my copics, cut out and used my Xcut corner punch, mounted her on pink card from kimemories called True Love and mounted with sticky pads.  The card used for the triangle corners and the sentiment was also the same dp.  The main dp is from Stampin' Up called Sweet Always.  The flowers and ribbon are both from my stash, the spacer is from Poppycrafts, the pearl brads are Papermania, the stick on gems are Embellish The Way You Want and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, Tilda looks fab.
luv
Debby

papercraftsbyrach said...

what a sweet card, lovely colouring. hugs rachxx

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

So cute and nicely done. I have this image and I love it. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails