Tuesday, 30 June 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 11 - Bev's Sketch

What a lovely sketch to work with.  Today I received a new Magnolia image from the Pet Collection sent to me by my friend Lynn.  I am having some trouble with Paypal as someone tried to access my account and now I am waiting to have my account verified so as I'm now stuck and can't order craft items so  Lynn has cheered me up.

The backing paper I used is the same double sided sheet from My Mind's Eye called Bloom and Grow, the spotty paper is from Stampin' Up and the scalloped circle card is from Silly Monkey's both cut out with my nesties.  I coloured the image in with distressed inks, cut her out and mounted her with sticky pads.  The flowers are from Handmade Art and the sentiment is also Magnolia.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

very pretty Jayne

Hope u get your account sorted - nightmare!

Hugs Jane x

wandykj said...

Cute card Jayne!!! Here in the US we can only still preorder this group of Magnolias but I've got it on my wish list too:)

Hope your Paypal account gets fixed!

Hugs,
Wanda

LINDA said...

Beautiful card..
Hugs, Linda

LINDA said...

Beautiful card..
Hugs, Linda

Kim Piggott said...

Wow such a gorgeous card!
Love your cute image and colouring!
Fabulous detail and colour!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Jayne, love these colours and the Tilda is so pretty :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails