Wednesday, 10 June 2009

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS DT BLOG HOP --Summer Notes!!

I really enjoyed following the tuturial for this little bag box and post it note cover.  To cover both items I used a sheet of double sided dp paper from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack.  I then used my scalloped circle nestie to cut out 2 circles - 1 from embossed polka dot card from Silly Monkey's and the other from paper out of DCWV Citrus Stack. 

I used one of my sitting Tilda stamps and coloured her in with my copics, cut out and mounted with sticky pads.  The flower on both items are Prima Daisy Dreams, the blue sticky ribbon is from Anita's Art Stamps and the orange ribbon for the handle is from my stash.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

very pretty

love the paper!

hugs jane x

LINDA said...

Oh WOW!! this is just awesome.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the summery colors you picked to make this set. The set itself is so cute too!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cheryl said...

Beautiful papers and lfowers! Great coloring on this cute Tilda!

peggysue said...

What bright, pretty colors, just like sunshine.

Suzanne J Dean said...

So pretty & such lovely colors--love the ribbon handle too! Fabulous! Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

hugz,
Suzanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails