Monday, 1 June 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 53 - Birthday Sketch

The Sketch Saturday Challenge blog are celebrating their 1st Birthday and so have created this brilliant sketch to follow.  

The image I have used is from the new Whiff of Joy Summer Kit and is coloured in using my Copics.  I then cut her out and mounted her with sticky pads to shapes cut out using Nesties.  For the plain oval I borrowed some oval Nesties from Vicky and the scalloped Nestie is my own.  The circle blue dp is from Blossoms and Butterflies Paper Stack and the yellow paper is cut from 12x12 dp called Diagonal Spots from Papermania.  For the fancy strip I used my scallop edge cutter from Stampin' Up, the sentiment is from Magnolia, the gems are Papermania and the flowers were sent to me by Samantha.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

tracie said...

Beautiful card Jayne, love love this image ~ great work. Thanks for joining us this week at SS and for your kind words.. good luck with my surprise candy
hugs
Tracie :)x

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Jeanette said...

Such a great card Jayne. I like you have Willow sitting on the edge of the oval like that. Looks great.
Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday and thanks as well for entering for my Surprise Gift bag!
Hugs Jeanetee xx

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Love the image..
Hugs, Linda

COCO said...

wo very fabulous card and nice coloring !!!!
Thanks for joining in at SS this week and for entering for my surprise bag!
Hugs COCO

papercraftsbyrach said...

such a sweet image and a beautiful card. hugs rachxx

Jo said...

oh this card is so beautiful ;)
Thank you for joining in our challenge and for entering my PBC
Jo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails