Tuesday, 16 June 2009

A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE 56 - sketch by MichelleO

This is yet another card for another friend who has a birthday.  I loved doing this sketch.  The image I have used is from the Gorjuss Girls 1 collection which I have coloured with my copics, cut out with my curved rectangle nesties and mounted with sticky pads.

The patterned dp is from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack, the embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's and the card used for the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon I had given to me in a RAK but is from American Crafts, the flowers are a selection from Papermania Elements and the sentiment I had free with a craft magazine.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

sooo pretty!

love this stamp - one of my faves from GG

hugs jane x

Karen said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours with this lovely gorjuss girl image. Thanks for joining us this week at ASFOS.
Karen x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful sweet image and pretty flowers and colours.
luv
Debby

Shary said...

Lovely gorjuss image and pretty DP

papercraftsbyrach said...

love your card it is so pretty. hugs rachxx

martinescrafts said...

Oh wow, this is such a cute card, i adore the papers you have used and the adorable image is coloured beautifully


xx

Martine

angeljakki said...

Such a great card with all the pink. HOpe your camping goes well. The last time I camped it rained solid for a week, I began to wonder if my skin was going to stay waterproof x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails