Wednesday, 10 June 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 12 - Lia's Sketch - Please include Blue and Green

I have used one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls 2 stamps for this challenge, coloured her in with my copics, cut out with my curved rectangle nestie and mounted with sticky pads.

The dp is the same double sided sheet from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack.  The plain green card is from Crafter's Companion and the embossed blue polka dot card used for the circle is from Silly Monkey's.  The ribbons are both from my stash and the flower is from a vellum set made by Papermania called Elements.

Jayne xx


3 comments:

Lilian said...

Your card is just lovely and you've colored the sweet image great! I like your soft and pretty papers too.

Thanks for joining the Sugar bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too :)

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful card Jayne

love the soft colours

hugs jane x

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Such a pretty card Jayne! I love the colors and the papers. I had fun playing the Sugar bowl as well.

I think you should definitely give it a try at Midnight Madness Sketch, and not to mention up to $500 prize they are giving up, each week's entry is one more chance at the pot.
Please take a look, http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
Best ~Jeni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails