Tuesday, 16 June 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 34 - Sketch by Bev

I have made this card for my best friend at work whose birthday it is today.  I have used an image from the new Summer Kit and coloured her in with my copics, cut out and used my Xcut corner punch and mounted with sticky pads.

The green polka dot dp is double sided paper from Imaginisce called Snow Soiree, the flower dp is from DCWV Pocked full of Posies paper stack and the embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's.

The flower is from a pack of sequin flowers from the Papermania Elements range, the ribbon is from my stash, the brads are Papermania and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Circle of Friendship rubber stamp set and cut out with my Stampin' Up circular punch.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, love what you've done with my sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails