Tuesday, 30 June 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 36 - sketch by Heather

What a fantastic sketch by Heather for this weeks challenge and as I have been away on holiday for a week thought this would be a great start for me back into my card making.

I used one of the summer kit stamps for my image and coloured her in with my copics.  I cut her out using my square nesties and mounted onto pink card from my stash with sticky pads.  For the scalloped edge I used embossed polka dot card from Silly Monkey's and cut it out with my Stampin' Up scallop edge punch.  The papers are also from Stampin' Up.  The flowers are called Funky Flowers from the Papermania Elements range, the ribbon is from American Crafts called Valentine, the sticky gems are from Embellish The Way You Want and the sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy Summer Kit.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

fabby card Jayne

so pretty

hugs jane x

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. love the colors.. very lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails