Friday, 17 July 2009

aspoonfullofsugar- challenge 60 - SKETCH BY DEBBIE

I really enjoyed putting this sketch together.  I used one of the new Magnolia stamps from the long awaited Summer Kit and coloured her in with copics then cut out with my nesties.  The small flowers with leaves were also from the same kit which I cut out and used sticky pads to give some depth.

The papers are from the new My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow cardstock pack.  The flower dp has the green leaf print on the reverse and the striped dp is just single sided.  The main flower is made up of a selection from my stash and the brad is from Creative Imaginations.  Both the charm and the sticky gems were from my late nan's craft stash which has been given to me.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

dragon said...

Jayne,
She is beautiful and I love the colour Combo...

Lynn xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet Tilda and fabulous card, my fave papers too.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, love the colours that you have used. hugs rachxx

emma said...

hi sweetie, thanks for your lovely comments hun, not going to have time to post the flower tutprial today but will try my best to get it on tomorrow!
love the colour combo you have used for this challenge card, really pretty
love emma x

My name is Wynneth said...

Great colour combo on this card Jayne and that new Tilda is really cute :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails