Tuesday, 14 July 2009

CUTE CARD THURSDAY CHALLENGE 68 - Thank you Miss

What a fantastic challenge to do and with my 4 year old daughter finishing nursery to start Reception in September I couldn't miss this challenge.

I used an Anya stamp Teacher with Apple and coloured her in with copics.  I followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday challenge 58.  I used papers from Stampin' up, ribbon and button from my stash, brads from Papermania, flowers from Prima.  I printed the sentiment on my computer.  The template for the bag I used from Papertrey.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

great job. i'm sure the teacher will love it!

hugs jane x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous, such a lovely colours and gorgeous image.
luv
Debby

emma said...

wow jayne, absolutly love this card and basket set, its totally gorgeous!
your colouring is amazing and those papers well what can i say!!! lol
speak soon hunni, lots of love emma x

My name is Wynneth said...

Wow Jayne - this is really great - love that stamp :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails