Wednesday, 29 July 2009

DT CALL - Creatalicious Challenges Blog

What a great new challenge blog I found and they are after a couple of DT members for 6 months so thought I would have a go by following the sketch they have created.

I have used one of the new Manga Kids stamped images, coloured them with my copics, cut out using my curved rectangle Nesties and mounted with sticky pads. I also cut out some dp paper with the same Nestie set. Both dp is Deena's Penny Lane from My Mind's Eye. The light pink dp is called Tiny Dancer "Chasse" Graceful Circles Paper and the flower dp is called Tiny Dancer "Plie"Dancing Daisies Paper.

All the flowers I have used are from various RAK's I have received which I have stacked myself, the brads are K&Co Beyond Postmarks and the charm used was from my crafting stash my late Nan left me.

Jayne xx




7 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

Gorgeous card Hun

good luck with DT call

Hugs Jane x

Samantha said...

Fab card Jayne, love the image.
Good luck with the DT call, we can keep our fingers crossed together!
Hugs

Cheryl Joshua said...

Gorgeous,love the charm and beautifully coloured image,great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for entering the Creatalicious DT challenge!!
Hugs xx

LINDA said...

OH WOW!! This is just Beautiful..Good luck with DT call..
Hugs, Linda

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

lovely good luck with the dt call, i think this image looks like henry and i!

dragon said...

Jayne,
I love the way you have done their hair..
The card is stunning.. My fingers are crossed for the DT member for you..

Lynn xx

Bec said...

WOW, I love these Manga Kids.. Great take on the sketch.. Thanks for your entry for the DT Call.. Bec xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails