Tuesday, 28 July 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 15 - sketch by Tab

I haven't done a Just Magnolia challenge for a while so whilst my 4 year old daughter has been bribed (lol) to watch a DVD I have had chance to make a card for this challenge.

I have used a Tilda holding a rose - one of my favourite images and coloured her in using my copics, cut out with my Labels Four Nesties and mounted using sticky pads.

For the dp I have used sheets from the Paprmania Signature A5 Paper Pack called Blueberry Hill as its based on roses and thought would complement the image well. The sentiment is from Personal Impressions and has been cut out with the same Nestie set. The ribbon I had sent to me in a RAK. The small pink flowers were from my local garden centre called Gardenlands, the large flower is from Hobbycraft and is usually used for flower arranging which I added my own brad which is from my stash.

Jayne xx

9 comments:

Samantha said...

A lovely card Jayne. I love these papers have used them today for a couple of cards.

dragon said...

Jayne,
I love her.. The way you have coloured her is fabulous. What have you used?

Lynn xx

Tasha said...

Love this card, it's so fresh. Those papers are so pretty! might have to get me some of those lol. Loving Tilda was the first Tilda stamp i brought i fell in love with it too, Hugs, Tash xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful papers and beautiful Tilda.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a lovely card Jayne - your work just gets better and better :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

Tab said...

Wow fab card, sweetie, such a great take on the sketch, love the image and colours too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Erin said...

Stunning card, one of my fav tilda's, you have coloured her beautifully. Love it!
Erin x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails