Wednesday, 8 July 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 58- Red, White and Blue or Stars and Stripes

As I didn't have any papers with stars and stripes to incorporate the colours I just used red, white and blue papers.  I used a new stamped image from the Gorjuss Girls 3 collection and coloured her in with copics, which I did on white card, cut out with my rectangle nesties and mounted with sticky pads.

The red paper is from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack, the blue paper is called Boogieboard Stitches from kimemories.com.  The buttons are from Stampin' Up, the ribbons are from my stash, the flowers are Prima, the brads are Making Memories and the sentiment is Girly Curly Sentiments from Pink Petticoat.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card Jayne

Love the spotty flowers and brads

hugs jane x

My name is Wynneth said...

Wonderful card again Jayne, this is such a pretty GG stamp and your layout is fantastic :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails