Tuesday, 14 July 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 59

For this sketch I used one of my Gorjuss Girls from collection 1 and coloured her in with copics, cut out with my square nesties and shaped the corners with my X-cut corner trimmer.  I then mounted with sticky pads with another square cut out the same from paper from my stash.  The other dp are from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from Magnolia which I also used my crop-o-dile to punch in the yellow eyelets and ribbon from my stash.  The sticky gems were part of some crafting stash off my nan who passed away Monday last week and whose funeral is tomorrow (Wednesday).

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card

thinking of you tomorrow hun :(

Hugs Jane x

Jo said...

Sending my condolences

Beautiful card, so pretty.
Thank you for joining in our challenge.
Jo xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Jayne - love this lemon colour and your layout is so pretty :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails