Tuesday, 21 July 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 60

What a fabulous sketch to create. I used an image from the Gorjuss Girls 2 set and coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels 1 Nestie and stuck with sticky pads. For the dp I used paper from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack which I totally adore. I also used the smaller shape from the the same Nestie set and cut the shape out of the same dp. The brads and ribbon I received in a RAK and the flower is made up from my stash.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

fantastic fab hair

Jane Carroll said...

so lovely Jayne

I loved this image so much that you sent me I have bought the stamp LOL

hugs Jane x

emma said...

this is too cute!
fab take on the sketch, good luck hunni
love emma x

My name is Wynneth said...

A really pretty card Jayne - love the colours and the image is soooo... cute :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails