Wednesday, 12 August 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 11 - SKETCH

After not having any internet since Sunday morning I have now managed to get online very quickly hopefully to have time to load up a creation I have made whilst this has been happening. I also have decided to make this card for my Mom's birthday this month.

I used my Tilda holiday a Rose and coloured her in with copics. I cut her out and placed her over the same stamped image I stamped on the tag, then distressed around the outside of this with pink distressed ink.

The papers used are from the Papermania paper pack Signature range called Blueberry Hill. The ribbon, gems, button and flowers are from my stash. The roses are from Wedding Creations at Hobbycraft. The sentiment I have typed out on the computer and cut out with my oval and scalloped shaped punches from Stampin' Up. I edged this with pink Versamagic chalk ink.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute and what a gorgous colours.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, great details and a fab take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

This is a beautiful card stunning colouring and great papers
Hugs Jacqui x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails