Friday, 7 August 2009

PROMARKERCHALLENGE WEEK 11 - sketch and any colours

What a lovely sketch this was to work with. The colours I chose was to reflect the lovely day we are having today as the rain has gone and the sun is shining.

The H&S image I have used was sent to me in a RAK from Karin, cut out with my curved rectangle nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The floral dp is by Cosmo Cricket, both the blue card I used for the circle and the green embossed leaf card was both from Scrapagogo. The flowers I have made up with Prima flowers and used felt covered brads from Papermania. The circle sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Circle of Friendship stamps.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

weewiccababe said...

gorgeous card Jayne, love the papers
thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

helen said...

A beautiful card jayne i love the image and the gorgeous papers, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jayne, what a super cute card. I love the H&S image and your colouring is fab. The papers and colour scheme you've used are perfect for the gorgeous weather we're having. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

dragon said...

Lovely card Jayne..
The colours are great...

Lynn xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute little image with precious flowers!
Hugs,
Cabio

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Jayne. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails