Tuesday, 4 August 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 62

This is my take on the sketch over at Sketch Saturday. I have used one of the new Tilda images from the Summer Collection Tilda on Bike, coloured her in with my copics and added a bit of glossy accents to the flowers and mud guards, cut out with my curved nesties and mounted with sticky pads onto shiny green card from my stash. The dp is one single reversable sheet from the My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow cardstock.

The flowers are all prima, the brads are from my stash and the flower gems were from my late nan's craft stash given to me.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card Jayne

love the paper - i have it too and not used yet just stoking it! LOL

Hugs Jane x

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is stunning, lovely card
Hugs Jacqui x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

this is beautiful hun x

dragon said...

Jayne,
I love her.. She is on my next time I order list...!
I have these papers and can't bring myself to use them..Lol...!
Looking at the other love left on here I'm not the only one..

Lynn xx

Ria said...

beautifull card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

hugs Ria

Sandra said...

Finally back from my hols... Thanks for joining in with my DT week over on Sketch Saturday. Your card is lovely.
Hugs
Sandra xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails