Tuesday, 18 August 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 17 - Judy's sketch (Please include handmade flowers!)

This may be my last challenge this week as off on holiday on Friday for a week. Just got my fingers crossed that the weather will stay ok as going camping!

For this challenge I used one of my Flower Girl images from the Gorjuss Girls set 2, coloured her in with copics, cut her out with an oval nestie lent to me by Vicky and mounted with sticky pads. The flower dp is called Flowers All Over from The Paper Company Studio, the lighter pink dp is from Deena's Penny Lane called Tiny Dancer "Chasse" Graceful Circles Paper and the embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkeys.

For the flowers I borrowed flower punches also from Vicky and cut them out of card from my stash, layered and put together with large flower brads given to me in a RAK. The ferns were also punched out with a punch from Vicky. The ribbon from my stash.

Jayne xx

10 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

so pretty Jayne

Hope u have a lovely hols and will keep fingers crossed for good weather for you

hugs Jane x

My name is Wynneth said...

Love this card Jayne - love everything about it, layout, colour, image ..... I just love it :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card, coloring and love your flowers! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love the sweet image and gorgeous colours.
Luv
Debby

Juls said...

just beautiful! and I love your handmade flowers!

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and your flowers are fabulous!! Beautiful image as well :)Kathy

Annie said...

such a pretty card Jayne and I love pink! hugs, annie x

dragon said...

Jayne,
Love the card.. The flowers are brilliant..and it had to be Pink..
Hope the weather holds out for you.

Lynn xx

Emma Lockley said...

hi hun, yeh im so excited about the new su cat coming out, only another month and you'll have one too!
gorgeous card and colours are fab
hope you had a great holiday, catch up with you soon
love emma xxx

Emma Lockley said...

hey hun, theres a little something for you on my blog!
lots a love emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails