Thursday, 6 August 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 42 - sketch

I loved creating this sketch. I used Maid Charlotte, coloured her in with my copics, cut out with my oval scallop nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The dp is from the Stampin' Up Delicate Dots paper pack. The plain card is from my stash and for the scalloped edging I used my Fiskars punch (don't know the style name) passed onto me by my nan. The ribbon I think is from Scrapagogo. The flowers are all artificial from Hobbycraft which on the larger flowers I used Glimmer Mist Snowflake on them. The sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy General Sayings set.

Jayne xx


5 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

sooo pretty Jayne. Love the big blooms.

Hugs Jane x

Giò said...

This card is sweet and I love the color combo. Hugs Giò

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful flowers and lovely WOJ girl.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Jayne, a beautiful card
Clairex

Zuila said...

I love the color combo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails