Wednesday, 16 September 2009

ABC - A BREAK FROM THE ALPHABET AND DT CALL



ABC has now changed to a fortnightly challenge and as 2 of the DT members have had to stand down due to family commitments ABC are on the hunt for replacements. In order to enter you have to do the following:-

1. Post about this on your blog and link back.

2. Choose your 3 favourite cards and add them to the post. Please show in these cards what you determine your style to be.

The above 3 card are the ones I have chosen from my blog to be some of my favourites. I like the colours I have chosen, the dp and how I have used the layouts.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

crafterGM said...

These cards are cute. Good luck on the DT. Gloria

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous, beautiful job with the images and great colours. Good luck with the DT
luv
Debby

Mette said...

These are just lovely cards jayne and I love the dp you have used as well as all the other elements. i wish you Good Luck

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards!
Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!
Helen x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

On behalf of the ABC team thank you for entering the design team call - good luck

Vicky x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails