Monday, 7 September 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 21 - Mina's sketch

I really enjoyed making this card as today my daughter started school full time so have some lovely peace and quiet to concentrate more on my creations. I'm looking forward to seeing her later though so we can chat about what she thinks of school and what activities she has done.

I chose a Magnolia stamp from the Fall kit and sat her on a rolling pin also included in the kit and coloured her in with copics. I then cut her out with my labels 4 Nestablitie and mounted with sticky pads. All the dp I had sent to me in a RAK so don't know what its called including the white centre card which I shaped with a border punch from Fiskars. The pink embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's. The flowers are Prima Daisy Crazy, the button is from my stash, the sentiment was cut out with my scalloped oval punch from SU and the pink gems are from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

so pretty!

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love Tilda and papers, brilliant job with the sketch.
luv
Debby

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

morning Jayne, just come across your blog, so glad tohave found you hunny!!! have added my name to follow you so i can keep track of what your up to. Love the photo of your daughter and so many gorgeous cards. Am inking some images for you as we speak!! have a great day, hugs Linda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails