Monday, 14 September 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 22 - Embossing


Thought I would use my new stamp Tilda picking Peaches and coloured her in with copics, cut out with my curved rectangle Nestabilities and mounted with sticky pads. For the embossing I used my Sizzix Tiny Flowers embossing template on some peach shimmer card from my stash and also cut out with my curved rectangle Nestabilities. The dp is Magnolia and is from the 'A Little Yummy For Your Tummy' paper collection and is called Peaches. The flowers are new from Prima called Evelyn Multi. the ribbon is from my friend Karin's shop called happystamping.onetoshop.nl and the leaves are cut out using my Ash Branch punch from L-Em.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card Jayne

love the soft colours

hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card, wonderful papers my faves and adorable Tilda.
luv
Debby

Mina said...

fabulous card, love the colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just stunning dear, the colours and papers are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

FionaJ said...

I love this card, the image is great, and your choice of colours and papers really works well with this image, I've not had a chance yet to get my new tildas inked up, nor the whiff oj joys, or the sutumn kit from Sugar Nellie, and have to confess just ordered the christmas mangas too, naughty but couldn't sit on me hands

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails