Wednesday, 9 September 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 18 - Kathy's sketch - PLEASE INCLUDE BUTTONS

Thought I would create my 1st Xmas card of 2009 for this challenge. I used Snowflake stamped image and coloured her in with copics and glitterglue, cut her out with my curved rectangle nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The dp is the same sheet as its reversable and is called Polar Expressions/Frosted Forest by Imaginisce. On the plain red card I used my SU jumbo ink roller called Swirly, the ribbon is from my stash, the buttons are also SU which I sprayed snowflake glimmer mist over, the flowers are Prima Xmas flowers and the gold button I received in a RAK. The sentiment is from craftwworkcards.co.uk which I mounted on the same dp cut out with my SU oval scallop punch.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combo! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails