Thursday, 10 September 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 19 - Marlene's sketch - PLEASE INCLUDE PINK & BROWN

I have decided to use one of my long forgotten stamps which I hadn't even put any ez mount onto and bought it quite a while back!

I coloured Daisy in with my copics, cut out with my labels one nestabilitie, used Walnut Stain distressed ink around the outside and mounted with sticky pads. Both the pink and brown dp are from craftworkcards.co.uk called Scrummy Yummy paper pack. I used my crop-o-dile to place the eyelets on which are from Papermania and the flower is from a Prima Daisy Dreams pack called Bark.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Kathy said...

This is such a cute card!! Love your dp and your adorable image! Fab interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along!
:)Kathy

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work Jane! Love darling Daisy! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful Daisy, gorgeous colours too.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the swirly paper!!

lizzies said...

Hi Jayne

Gorgeous card i just love this stamp

Lizzie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails