Thursday, 3 September 2009

WHIFFOFJOY CHALLENGE 46 - Bev's sketch

I decided to use one of my new stamps from the new fall kit and coloured her in with copics and cut out with my curved rectangle nestie. All the dp I have used is from the My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus paper pack. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Oval All set and is cut out using an oval and scalloped oval punch also from Stampin' Up. The ribbon is from Papermania Sparkling Trims pack the flowers are from Prima called Daisy Dreams Bark and the fern was sent to me in a bingo prize from my friend Lynn.

Jayne xx


4 comments:

Giò said...

Beautiful card!!! Great job on sketch and lovely color combo:)

Hugs
Giò

Jane Carroll said...

so pretty Jayne. Just ordered this stamp LOL

Hugs Jane x

dragon said...

Jayne,
Lovely card and love the colours you have used. I will send some more of the fern punch outs next time round..
I have been making a file to keep my sugar nellie stamps in, although my 4x4 cards and envelopes fit in just nice too...
Will blog it tomorrow..

Lynn xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderfulpapers and lovely sweet image.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails