Thursday, 17 September 2009

WOJ CHALLENGE 48 - Heather's sketch

This sketch challenge is being used to select an entry to be on the DT for October. I have used one of my stamps from the Summer collection, coloured her in with copics and cut out the edges with my Martha Stewart punch. I used several dp which are from my stash. The embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkeys. The ribbon I received in a kit from Scrapagogo. The flowers are a mixture of Papermania and Prima. The spacers, button and brads are also from my stash. I used punched out leaves sent to me by Lynn in a RAK. The pink dew drops were also in another RAK I received.

This will be my last posting this week as off to Spain on Saturday for a week. Looking forward to continuing on my return.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

dragon said...

Jayne,
I love the card and the way you are doing your flowers just now is brilliant. I can't just get mine right...
Thanks for the answer to the question and I will email you over the weekend...have a good one too..!

Lynn xx

la bergere des fees said...

I love your card, gorgeous colours and love the details !!
bises de france

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Jane said...

What a lovely card, fabulous colours and colouring! thanks for joining us, hugs, Jane x

Carolyn said...

Your card is just darling. I love the image and coloring.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful image and colours.
Have a fab holiday
luv
Debby

Giò said...

Lovely card!!! Beautiful sweet colors and beautiful details too:))

Hugs
Giò

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! Love all your bright colors and that image is fabulous! Love all your detail as well!
:)kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails