Monday, 28 September 2009

WOJ CHALLENGE 49 - Recipe

I came back from a fantastic relaxing week in Spain on Saturday and thought I would get straight to work on some challenges - this being my first one this week! The WoJ challenge this week is to use 6 brads, 2 flowers and 3 design papers and this is what I came up with.

I used Lizzie with Muff and coloured her in with copics, cut out and punched the corners with a corner punch left to me by my late nan. The dp I used are all from Imaginisce called Polar Expressions - the brown dp is called Frosted Forest and is on the reverse of the red written dp, the spotty dp is called Sugar Sprinkles. All the dp have the corners punched out with the same corner punch and all mounted on plain brown paper from my stash.

The flowers I have used I layered up and are from Prima. The brads are from my stash and the brown leaves were given to me in a RAK from my friend Lynn.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

FionaJ said...

Glad you to hear you had a nice break, it's nice to see you back.
I;ve left you something on myh blog, you deserve it.

Emma Lockley said...

gorgeous card! love the colour combo and layout. hope you had a fab holiday.have pm you : )
love emma xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

dragon said...

Jayne,
This card is stunning..
I love the colour combe you have used..

Lynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails