Monday, 5 October 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - E is for Embossing

Congratulations to the new ladies who have joined the DT. Can't wait to see their creations.

This is my entry for the embossing challenge. I used one of my Halloween 2008 Tilda stamps called Tilda with Spiderweb, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my curved rectangle nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The embossed background I received in a RAK which I cut into 4 and mounted on black and purple card from my stash. I used black sisal ribbon from bunnyzoescrafts and the bat is from a craft set from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

fantastic card Jayne. great embossing

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Tracey said...

Perfect Halloween card, love the embossed panels :)

Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable witch, fab Halloween card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails