Wednesday, 14 October 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - f is for flying

What a lovely theme for this challenge. I used my Tilda as a Butterfly stamp and coloured her in with copics and used Shimmerz Blingz Pixie Dust on the wings, then cut out with my circular nestie. The circle dp is from CollagePress.com called Sugar on Top and the green dp I'm not too sure what it is called! I used ribbon, flowers, spacer and brad from my stash. The butterfly I received in one of my monthly packs from Scrapagogo.

Jayne xx

10 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

so lovely Jayne

thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jennifer said...

Hi Jayne,
I love the fresh colours you have used and the stamp is so cute. The butterfly looks great on the green ribbon.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet Tilda, fab card.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

so sweet, what a cute image.xx

Lori said...

This is sooo cute. Love that sweet image and the butterfly and flowers are just AWESOME!

Emma said...

Hi Jayne
Hope you are well...are you at the nec nx month for the show?
I love your card, its really gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Love the design and its a great take on the challenge. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Challenge this week.
Hugs
Desire
(ABC DT member)

Emma said...

Hiya
Aw what a shame...I am going to the show on the sunday.
Yep thinking about Em lots, will you be going to see her?
Hugs Emma x

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

strawberry fields said...

This is a fabulous card. Love the papers.
Thanks for joining us this week at ABC
Hugs
Fiona

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails