Friday, 16 October 2009

ASPOONFULLOFSUGAR CHALLENGE 73 - sketch by Caryn

What a fantastic sketch to follow for this challenge. Its my friends' 40th birthday next week so thought I would do this card for her. I used a stamped image of Anya sent to me in a RAK from Wynneth, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my curved rectangle nestie.

The green dp I have used are from My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow range and the pink dp I had sent to me in another RAK. The ribbon is from Dovecraft. The gems were also sent to me in a RAK. I produced the sentiment on my computer and cut out with my SU oval punch and SU scalloped oval punch.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Caryn said...

This is stunning and a perfect 40th card. Thanks for playing along at ASOS.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so pretty, wonderful colours and sweet Miss Anya.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails