Wednesday, 21 October 2009

ASPOONFULLOFSUGAR CHALLENGE 74 - sketch by Debbie

I have chosen a stamped image which I haven't used for quite a while from Magnolia called Berry Tilda, coloured her with copics, cut out with my square nestie and mounted onto patterned dp. The patterned dp I have used is from SU Raspberry Tart designer paper pack and the plain green card is from my stash. I used Glossey Accents on Tilda's flower. The sentiment is from SU Wow Flowers stamp set and the gems are from my stash.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

bless!

so pretty

hugs Jane x

CraftyC said...

A very sweet card, love the pretty paper!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda, fab card.
luv
Debby

Julie Ranae said...

So glad to have found your blog...I love your style!

I hope you don't mind this personal invitation to be a part of a unique new challenge over at The Play Date Cafe! You can get there by linking from my name above.

Would love to see you play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails