Wednesday, 7 October 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS WEEK 72

Can't remember the last time I made a card for this challenge so this is what I came up with. A craft group I am with part of the Papercraft Community site I have to send a card with the theme 'It's Still Summer', so I think this is summery!

I used one of my Magnolia Tilda stamps from the spring 2009 kit, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my curved rectangle nestie. The plain pink and yellow backing card is from my stash. The yellow floral dp is from Fiskars Heidi Grace designs called Bouquet Mini Flowers and the pink dp is from Basic Grey called Sugared. The flowers are from the same Magnolia kit which I also coloured in with my copics and cut out. The ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up Circle of Friendship stamps which I cut out with my SU circle punch and mounted onto a scalloped circle cut out with my SU scalloped circle punch.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails