Thursday, 8 October 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA MEETS A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR

This is the first time (I think) I have ever combined a card. I have entered it in the Just Magnolia challenge 25 which is to use hand made flowers and A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge 72 which is Halloween.

I used my Tilda holding a Thistle stamp which is from the 2008 Magnolia Halloween collection and coloured her in with copics and used purple glitterglue on her wings, cut her out and mounted with sticky pads. The backing papers are both from Daisy & Dandelion Pumpkin & Aubergine A4 paper pack. I used my Martha Stewart Scary Fence cut out of black card from my stash. The ribbon was sent to me in a RAK. The brads are Papermania. The bat and moon were from Hobbycraft (not sure of brand name).

For the Just Magnolia challenge I completed the card with hand punched flowers which were also sent to me in the same RAK as the ribbon and used purple gems for the centres from my stash.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Martine said...

this is gorgeous, and ooo what pretty flowers :), thanks so much for joining us with this weeks challenge over at JM :)

xx

Martine

Mina said...

great halloween card, love the colours and your fab flowers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

COCO said...

oh very nice card !! thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
good luck !!!
hugs coco

My name is Wynneth said...

Love this card Jayne :0) Love how you made up a scene with all the different elements. I've used this stamp a few times recently, I bought her a couple of weeks ago when Annie (ink'n'rubba) was selling some of her magnolias.

Looking forward to meeting up with you on 7th at the NEC :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

Emma said...

Another fab card, love the sceen you created.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails