Tuesday, 13 October 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 26 - a sketch my Mina

What a lovely sketch to follow for this weeks challenge. The image I used is called Tilda with Wreath which I coloured in with copics and cut out with my circle nestie. I used plain backing paper from my stash and layered it with dp from SU called bashful blue. I used my SU jumbo stamp roller called So Swirly and embossed the image with Snowflake Tinsel from Heat It Up!. The sticky snowflakes are from Craft Creations and the ribbon was sent to me in a RAK from Linda. I used my L-Em Ash Branch punch on some mirror card and the flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Jayne - love these colours and your snowflakes are so pretty :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

Jane Carroll said...

so beautiful Jayne

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card, love Tilda and gorgeous flowers and stars.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Oh what a wonderful creation!
Beautiful colours and gorgeous detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Marcea said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Really wonderful colours and such pretty details. Thanks for playing along with us this week on JM
-x-

Emma said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails