Wednesday, 28 October 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 28 - Martine's sketch

What a fantastic sketch Martine has done for us this week. I chose one of my sitting Tilda's coloured her in with copics, cut out with my scalloped oval nestie and matted with another scalloped oval nestie. The dp is a double sided sheet from Chatterboxinc.com called Fabulous Blooms. The black and yellow plain card is from my stash. The yellow flowers are Prima and the black flower is KaiserCraft. The buttons I bought from Hobbycraft and the sentiment is from SU set called Wow Flowers.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card Jayne

love the colour combo

hugs jane x

mueppi said...

Your card is wonderful,Jayne!
Hugs Gisela

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

How cute she is! Thanks for joining in the fun!

Iris said...

This is a gorgeous card Jayne. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering our Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop!

Hugs,
Iris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails