Tuesday, 6 October 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 20 - Gayle's sketch (PLEASE INCLUDE PAPER PIECING)

What a lovely sketch to follow so decided to use one of my Christmas Manga stamps. I coloured her in with my copics and for the paper piecing I used some of the patterned backing dp on her coat and hat, then cut her out with my curved rectangle nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The plain backing card is from my stash and the patterned dp is from Imaginisce Polar Expressions called Comfy Cozy.

I have had a go with heat embossing for the first time with this card which I used my Jumbo Roller stamp from Stampin' Up called So Swirly and embossed with Snowflake Tinsel embossing powder. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft, the gems are from Crafty Bitz, the flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams called Lagoon and the silver leaves are cut out of mirror card using my L-Em Ash Branch punch.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

brilliant embossing with the SU wheel! i keep forgetting to use mine ops!
gorgeous card hun, i wish i had some of those sugar nellie stamps. got to save my pennies for the new SU catty :)
love emma

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails