Monday, 19 October 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 21- Tiet's Sketch 'Please include Xmas'

What a delightful sketch this was to follow and the theme I loved - 'Christmas'. I used my newly puchased Angel Wishes stamp, coloured her in with copics and Twinkles Glitter Writer and mounted onto plain blue card from my stash. The dp is from SU designer paper pack called Ski Slope as well as the sentiment which is from the Circle of Friendship stamp set. The flowers are from Craft for Occasions. I cut out the scalloped plain blue shimmer card with my punch also from SU. The embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkeys. The brads which are also glittery are from Papermania.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Tiets said...

this is really stunning!
thanks for joning the sugar bowl challenge!
Hugs Tiets

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails