Saturday, 31 October 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 22 - Kathy's sketch Please Include Lace

I really enjoyed doing this sketch. I used one of my latest stamp additions called Winter Wonderland, coloured in with copics, added some Flowersoft for the fur trim and snow and then cut out with my curved rectangle nestie. The patterned dp is SU Ski Slope and the plain card is from my stash. The silver lace I received in a RAK from Linda, the flowers are from Kaisercraft and the brads are from my stash.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Kip's Cards said...

Lovely card...
great colour combi.
x
Vicky
love your blog and all your work.

Kathy said...

Beautiful card! I really like your color combo and this image is so cute!!! Love what you did with the sketch and I am so glad you liked it!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails