Thursday, 1 October 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge 50 - Rachel's sketch

For this challenge I have used my Melinda Blowing Kisses and coloured her in using copics, cut out with my scalloped oval nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The dp I have used is from Laura Ashley Love Song paper pack and the plain backing paper is from my stash. The lace I received in a RAK from Linda. The flowers are prima and the brads are also from my stash. The leaves were sent to me from Lynn in a RAK. The sentiment is Whiff of Joy.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, fab cute image.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us hugs, Jane x

Emma Lockley said...

gorgeous card Jayne, fab colouring with the copics!
love emma xxx

Michelle said...

Your cards are beautiful!

I am in love with Whiff of Joy images!

Michelle :)

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and papers and wonderful detail x

Rach said...

gorgeous card, with wonderful details. thank you for joining us at woj.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails