Sunday, 29 November 2009

ALL THAT SCRAPS CHALLENGE - sketch

What a fabulous sketch over at All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge Blog. I used one of my new Magnolia Tilda stamps with a Jolly Wreath, coloured her in with copics and used white and red glitter for detail. All pieces are mounted onto plain red Bazzill card from my stash. The spotty dp is from Imaginisce Polar Expressions called Sugar Sprinkles and the tree and text dp is also Imaginisce Polar Expressions called Frosted Forest. The red ribbon is from craftyribbons.co.uk and the adhesive gems are from Hero Arts. The sentiment is from Kaiser Scrapbook self adhesive rub ons which I have used inside one of my Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Tags Trio rubbed onto card from my stash. I also used my Martha Steward snowflake punch on the edges.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

this is just so lovely Jayne, i thought it was a tough sketch this week but you have done a brilliant job
love emma xxx

Faye said...

It's lovely, so many layers and I love your Tilda!

Margreet said...

beautiful card Jayne.....love that colours......Tilda is so sweet!!!
xxx Margreet

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful Tilda.
luv
Debby

Ria said...

Such a beautifull card :) thanks for joining us at the ATS Challenge :)

hugs Ria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails