Thursday, 12 November 2009

ANYONEFORANYACHALLENGE - Recipe 3-2-1

What a fantastic recipe to use for this challenge. The recipe for this challenge is to use 3 design papers, 2 buttons and 1 bow. I used one of my new stamps from Dressy Miss Anya set, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my oval nesties. The patterned dp is the same double sided sheet from My Mind's Eye Deena's Penny Lane called Feeling Groovy "Pure Joy" Pure Posies Paper and the embossed card is from Silly Monkey's. All papers are mounted onto plain card from SU Soft Subtles card stock. The floral edging was punched out with my Fiskars punch, the ribbon and flowers were from my stash. The buttons are both from SU Playground Designer Button set.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Mette said...

Jayne
This is a beautiful card. Love the colours and elements used. Just FAB.

Hugs, Mette

Renata said...

I realy love this layout and the nice fresh blue and limoen green (great ribbon).

Love from AFA!

Renata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails