Wednesday, 25 November 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS 79

What a lovely sketch to follow this week over on Friday Sketchers. I used a new stamp I bought from the Hobbycraft Show NEC made by Stampavie called Bear with Robin, coloured it in with copics, added white glitter for detail and cut out with my square nestie. I used light blue card from my stash for mounting and the dp is from Imaginisce called Polar Expressions - Comfy Cozy. The sentiment is from Craftworkcards.co.uk and is mounted onto the same dp and backing card used and cut out with my plain and scalloped oval punch from SU. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft, the snowflakes are from Craftime, the large blue flower is from Imaginisce Bitty Blossoms and the rose is from Wildorchidcrafts.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Jayne and so beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Margreet said...

fab card Jayne and great colouring......love it!
xxx Margreet

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails