Thursday, 26 November 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE - Masking

I couldn't believe how quickly this last week has flown by and so hope I can make it in time with this entry to the latest challenge which involves masking.

I used my Santa's Little Helper stamp which I masked with a Magnolia stamp from Winter 2008, coloured them with copics and white glitter for detail, cut out and mounted onto cream backing card. The dp I used are both Magnolia called White Christmas Winter Wonderland and White Christmas Frosty Fir which was also mounted onto cream backing card. For the snowflake border I used my new Martha Stewart Punch Around The Edge Snowflake punch. The ribbon is from craftyribbons, the sticky adhesive blue gems are Papermania and the glittery snowflakes are from Anita's Glitterations.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

FionaJ said...

Lovely card, great choice of colours, i had forgotten i had bought that set of punches must go dig them out.
Love it !!!!!

Margreet said...

stunning card....fab colours!...love it!
xxx Margreet

Bev said...

A wonderful card! Great masking and such sweet images. Thanks for joining us this week x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful Tilda card.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

I love this card! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails